Katherine Gail Russell
K. Gail Russell is an attorney with the Louisville law firm of Tilford Dobbins & Schmidt, PLLC. Her main areas of practice are Bankruptcy Law and Creditors' Rights.
Prior to joining Tilford Dobbins & Schmidt, PLLC, Ms. Russell was a principal of Goldberg & Simpson, P.S.C. and previously Roth Foley Bryant & Cooper, PLLC. Prior to her association with Roth Foley Bryant & Cooper, P.S.C., she was a partner in the firm of Rubin Hays & Foley. Ms. Russell previously served as Estate Administrator for the United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Kentucky.
A native of Murray, Kentucky, Ms. Russell graduated from the University of Mississippi (B.A. Degree with Highest Distinction) in 1976, and graduated from the University of Kentucky (J.D.) in 1979.
Ms. Russell is active in many organizations in the Louisville community. She is a member of The Fillies, Junior League of Louisville, Kentucky Opera Guild and Second Presbyterian Church. She served as president of the Kiwanis Club of Louisville for the year 2003. Ms. Russell also served on the Board of Directors of the Louisville Deaf Oral School, the Board of Directors of the Louisville Deaf Oral School Foundation and the Kentuckiana Girl Scout Development Advisory Board. In addition, she is an active member of the Republican Party.
Ms. Russell is a member of the Bankruptcy Sections of both the Kentucky Bar Association and the Louisville Bar Association.
Gail Russell is a debt relief agency.
- Kentucky, 1979
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 1980
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, Kentucky
- J.D. - 1979
- Honors: Phi Kappa Phi
- Honors: Mortar Board
- University of Mississippi
- B.A. - 1976
- Honors: With Highest Distinction
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisville Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, Member
- Kentucky Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, Member
- The Jefferson Club Executive Women's Council, Member
- English-Speaking Union, Member
- Junior League of Louisville, Member
- Downtown Kiwanis Club of Louisville, Member
- Kentucky Opera Guild, Member
- Second Presbyterian Church, Member
- Pi Alpha Chapter of Alpha Omicron Pi Sorority at the University of Louisville, Vice President of the Corporation Board
- Republican Party, Active Member
Past Employment Positions
- Roth Foley Bryant & Cooper, P.S.C., Principal
- Rubin Hays & Foley, Partner
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Kentucky, Estate Administrator