Steve has been a Chapter 7 panel trustee in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Kentucky since 1978. In that capacity, he has served as trustee in thousands of Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases - business and consumer cases - large and small cases. He has, on occasion, also served as trustee in Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 cases.
Besides his trustee practice, Steve provides bankruptcy legal services to an array of clients in Chapters 7, 11, 12 and 13 of the Bankruptcy Code. Clients include Chapter 7 trustees, debtors, and creditors; Chapter 11 debtors in possession, creditors, and creditors committees; Chapter 12 and Chapter 13 debtors.
Areas of Practice
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Public Accountant, Commonwealth of Kentucky, 1972
- Kentucky, 1976
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Indiana
- Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- Indiana University Kelley School of Business
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Accounting
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the Commonwealth of Kentucky