A History Of Growing Trust In Kentucky
Kacie A. Wilkinson
- Business Transactions & Organizations (M&A)
- Business & Commercial Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Estate Planning and Probate
Kacie A. Wilkinson recently joined Tilford, Dobbins & Schmidt, PLLC, where she practices in the areas of business law & transactions, real estate, estate planning and probate.
A Louisville native, Kacie earned her B.A. in Business Administration from Bellarmine University in 2005, and her Juris Doctor from the Louis D. Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville in 2009. While at Bellarmine, she lettered in women's soccer from 2001 to 2004, serving as captain her junior and senior seasons.
Prior to joining TD&S, Kacie spent seven years with a St. Matthews-based firm primarily focused on business litigation and transactions, estate planning and probate and residential real estate. She has experience drafting, advising and negotiating contractual matters including lease, purchase/sale, non-compete & non-solicitation agreements, as well as closing both residential and commercial real property transactions.
Kacie is a Louisville native, an avid supporter of Cardinal Athletics, and enjoys coaching youth soccer for her church, and competitively, with Falls City Soccer Club.
- Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- Juris Doctor
- Bellarmine University, Louisville, Kentucky
- Honors: Women’s Soccer Team, 2001-2004
- Honors: Great Lakes Valley Conference All-Academic Team, 2002-2005
- Honors: Member of Chi Alpha Sigma, National College Athlete Honor Society, KY Alpha Chapter Inductee, 2005
- Major: Business Administration
- Kentucky, 2011
- Eddins Domine Law Group, PLLC, Associate, 2011 to 2018
- Louisville Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position